[EventCalendar] little calendar, big calendar?

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 22:35:43 UTC 2008

Yes.   All versions of EC3 come with a sidebar widget that displays a
sidebar calendar that does what you want.

Then,  3.1.2.BigCal   or, 3.2Dev both will display a bigcal on a page if you
just put the text

[EC3BigCalendar] on the page.  That text will be replaced with a big
calendar.

Use the "over versions" link at wordpress.org to get either of those
versions.

(I suggest 3.2Dev, it's what's coming, and I think it's ready for prime
time.)

Rick