[EventCalendar] Customising ec3_get_events display

Mark mark at oceanguardian.net
Sat Dec 27 01:59:51 UTC 2008

On the page for advanced queries are the following instructions for 3.2:

-----------------
[v3.2+] You can get even more control of how your posts are selected and
sorted by using the ec3_listing parameter:

http://blog.address/?ec3_listing=events
     Only show events, sorted by start date. E.g. Combine this with a
category or tags query to show only events in the category or tag.

So how would I "combine this with a category" to show ONLY the events
listed from a category below my selected default category. I"ve tried a
wide range of methods but am missing something...

any light bulbs going off out there tonight about solving this?

/m