[EventCalendar] Alignment and width og widget

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 03:18:57 UTC 2008

in your style.css at line 397 you have an entry for wp-calendar which has
margins of   0, 0, 4 and -10

the -10 is pushing the calendar over to the left.  Delete this margin line
in your style.css and you should be better off.

as to width or anything else, the master container div for the table (not
the label, but the table  with the nav-bar the month name and the calendar)
is wp-calendar.  Do what you will with that.

Rick