[EventCalendar] Alignment and width og widget

Jan Skinnerup jan at jantm.net
Sat Dec 27 12:44:07 UTC 2008

Thanks Rick... you are the man! :-)

Problem solved :-)

/Jan

From: eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net
[mailto:eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net] On Behalf Of Rick Boatright
Sent: 27. december 2008 04:19
To: Support for EventCalendar plugin
Subject: Re: [EventCalendar] Alignment and width og widget

in your style.css at line 397 you have an entry for wp-calendar which
has margins of   0, 0, 4 and -10

the -10 is pushing the calendar over to the left.  Delete this margin
line in your style.css and you should be better off.

as to width or anything else, the master container div for the table
(not the label, but the table  with the nav-bar the month name and the
calendar) is wp-calendar.  Do what you will with that.

Rick