[EventCalendar] events as separate still show in post calendar and list

Jeff Dodson jeff at singularmarketing.com
Sun Dec 28 18:34:02 UTC 2008

Great plugin!

Perhaps my understanding is incorrect, but I thought if I set up the event
calendar to have events separate from posts that the events would not show
up in post lists (like widgets) or post calendars?  Currently my events in
my test situation are showing up in post lists and calendars.

Also, regarding sub-categories, if I have a category called events where all
events are posted to, can I have a subcategory of events (like community,
entertainment, whatever) that I can assign as events in event calendar and
also exclude from post items and inherit all other event category
attributes?

Thank you!

Jeff Dodson