[EventCalendar] events as separate still show in post calendar and list

Gerik Goncalves gerikg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 20:11:03 UTC 2008

#1 check your options.
http://www.YOURBLOG.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=ec3_admin

make sure you have "Show events as blog entries: is KEEP EVENTS SEPARATE" &
" Show all categories in calendar: SHOW ONLY EVENTS"

#2nd part

There was mention about putting    "?ec3_listing=events&cat=3" (where 3
equals the subcategory) but I notice that "?ec3_listing=events" doesn't do
anything

this ?ec3_listing=events&cat=3 gives me the same result as ?cat=3

Always,

Gerik G
Fran Lebowitz  - "My favorite animal is steak."