[EventCalendar] little calendar, big calendar?

CVC webmaster cvc at cvcbike.org
Sun Dec 28 20:21:34 UTC 2008

On 12/26/08 2:35 PM, Rick Boatright wrote:
> Yes.   All versions of EC3 come with a sidebar widget that displays a
> sidebar calendar that does what you want.
>
> Then,  3.1.2.BigCal   or, 3.2Dev both will display a bigcal on a page if
> you just put the text
>
> [EC3BigCalendar] on the page.  That text will be replaced with a big
> calendar.
>
> Use the "over versions" link at wordpress.org <http://wordpress.org> to
> get either of those versions.
>
> (I suggest 3.2Dev, it's what's coming, and I think it's ready for prime
> time.)

Thanks to all that responded. 3.2 Dev does indeed display a large calendar.

However, even with "keep events separate" enabled, the big calendar
displays *all* posts, not just those in the calendar category.

I only want to see the calendar entry, not other posts, in the large
calendar. Doable, and if so how?

thanks again!