[EventCalendar] little calendar, big calendar?

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 21:25:41 UTC 2008

Huh, it doesn't on my blogs.

Please take a look at www.oaregion4.org   there are a LOT of posts on
October 4. and 5 (check the archives)

if you go to the event calendar page, and navigate to October, you will not
see ANYTHING on Oct 4 and 5 on the big calendar.

Do you have "Keep Events Seperate" set in the EC3 options page REALLY????
no offense but dozens of times, I've forgotten to hit save....   otherwise,
I'm confused unless Alex or someone chimes in

Do you have a URL we could look at??????

Rick