[EventCalendar] ec3 3.2dev bigcalendar problem

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 22:09:54 UTC 2008

well, you're right that you've got "keep events seperate" correct, because
you have no non-event posts in the sidebar calendar.

The weird month is "odd"

The non-event posts in the bigcal is odd.

I'm hoping Alex chimes in, but he's in England, and it's late there.

We'll see if he joins in tommorow.

Which way did you put the bigcal in?  Did you simply include the text
[EC3BigCalendar] in the page text?

Rick