[EventCalendar] style big cal

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 23:34:14 UTC 2008

ec3 carries along a css file ec3.css

You can edit it in the plugin editor, or you can edit it externally and
upload

The big-calendar classes are pretty clear at the bottom.

NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE!!!

The _best_ way to do this is to download a copy of firebug and use it in
firefox.  Messing with CSS on a php generated site any other way is a
nightmare.  Firebug makes this easy.