[EventCalendar] little calendar, big calendar?

CVC webmaster cvc at cvcbike.org
Mon Dec 29 02:51:28 UTC 2008

On 12/28/08 5:51 PM, Rick Boatright wrote:

> You -did- do all the normal things, right,  disable _all other_ plugins?

No, I hadn't tried that. I had two other plugins enabled (the Hello
Dolly one and clker.com's clip art one), but disabling had no effect.

>   Etc?

Sorry I'm new to WP and newer still to EC3. What constitutes "Etc" in
this case?

> Weird.

Truly.

The only other thing I can think of is that previously I'd tried two
other calendar plugins -- Calendar and Events Calendar. While both have
their benefits, I preferred EC3 and ended up going with it and not only
deactivating but also uninstalling the others. None of the others used
the "Calendar" category.