[EventCalendar] events as separate still show in post calendar and list

Jeff Dodson jeff at singularmarketing.com
Mon Dec 29 03:40:13 UTC 2008

Thank you Gerik,

I do in fact have the "Show events as blog entries" set to KEEP EVENTS
SEPARATE and there is no "Show all categories in calendar" in 3.2 where you
describe, but in the widget, there is the option and it is set to SHOW ONLY
EVENTS.  Neither is working correctly.  Events are showing up in widget
lists of recent posts and they are showing up in my post calendar.  If I
click on a date with an event in the calendar, in the upcoming events list
which I have below the calendar, the event is first listed as a post for
that day, and then it is listed as an upcoming event.

Jeff Dodson

  _____