[EventCalendar] Remove time from Upcoming Events widget

Steve Maunsell kiwiaudiophile at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 06:08:47 UTC 2008

Hi, I have Event Calendar 3.1.4 working on Wordpress 2.7 and it's great. One
small thing I want to change is the showing of the time of the event in the
Upcoming Events widget in my sidebar. I have seen a site that does this but
am unable to work out how to remove it. I have tried removing a couple of
things in the widget editor but they didn't change anything so I put them
back in. I just want the title of the event to show.

Any help would be appreciated.