[EventCalendar] Remove time from Upcoming Events widget

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 14:27:33 UTC 2008

If you look around line 114 in the widgets.php file you will see the
call to ec3_get_events() ...

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/event-calendar/tags/3.1.4/widget.php

You can change these options in this function to whatever formating
you want ... view this page for details:

http://wpcal.firetree.net/template-functions/ec3_get_events/

This gives you all the options.

That should do it.

Damon