[EventCalendar] Month Navigation Not Working

Jeff Dodson jeff at singularmarketing.com
Mon Dec 29 15:17:08 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am testing EC3 on a few sites to get a feel for its ease of use and it is
working on some sites completely and not working a little on some sites.
All are configured similarly, using the same professional theme (Semiologic)
and are at various stages of WP development.  I have a WP 2.6.5 working with
3.1.4 just fine.  I had a WP 2.6.5 with 3.1.4 where the month navigation was
not working at all, click to move forward or backwards does not change the
calendar view.  I added an event into the next month to see if that was the
matter.  Made no difference.  So I upgraded that site to WP 2.7 to see if
that helped, it did not.

Upgrading to EC 3.2 dev2 is not an option as I noticed on a test site the
problem with the month not displaying the correct month name as reported
here as one of a couple known bugs.

With the various levels of working, I am not sure how to research this.  I
am happy to give developers complete access to my site privately if that
would help to research this or if you have some ideas for me, like some
likely conflicts considering what I am experiencing.

Thank you,

Jeff Dodson