[EventCalendar] Month Navigation Not Working

Jeff Dodson jeff at singularmarketing.com
Mon Dec 29 16:15:03 UTC 2008

Thanks Damon,

I went through the process of deactivating all plugins other than EC and
discovered that the ajax calendar I am using seems to not play nicely with
EC (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ajax-calendar/ ).  But the thing is,
I am using the ajax calendar on a WP 2.6.5 site and EC 3.1.4 quite
successfully.

Is there anything I can do to try to get these to play nice across the
board?  Is there an alternative to the ajax calendar?  Can EC display events
in one calendar and blog posts in another?  That would be a great solution,
could just drop the ajax calendar.  I know, probably wishful thinking.

Thanks!

Jeff Dodson