[EventCalendar] Month Navigation Not Working

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:48:50 UTC 2008

On 12/29/08, Jeff Dodson <jeff at singularmarketing.com> wrote:
> Is there anything I can do to try to get these to play nice across the
> board?  Is there an alternative to the ajax calendar?  Can EC display events
> in one calendar and blog posts in another?  That would be a great solution,
> could just drop the ajax calendar.  I know, probably wishful thinking.

The EC calendar can display *both* on the *same* calendar; but I don't
think there is a simple way to have it display one and the other on
the same page.

Usually, when there is a conflict like this with Javascript, we
suggest folks take the conflict to the developer of the nefarious
plugin (in this case, ajax calendar) ... it has been our experience
that EC3 is carefully designed not to cause these kinds of problems

However, I don't know the first thing about javascript, so someone
else may need to correct this assumption.

Damon