[EventCalendar] Adding Custom LOCATION field -

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Dec 29 18:55:30 UTC 2008

Mark wrote:
> SO much has been changing in the calendar and WP world in the past
> couple months I wanted to check on what the latest recommendation is for
> adding a custom field in Admin Posts page for Location?

Make a custom field called "location" and it will be inserted into your
iCalendar feed.

If you want it to show up in Wordpress, you'll have to add it to your template
yourself. Something like:

<?php echo get_post_meta(the_ID(),'location',true) ?>

We also support a custom field called "geo", BTW.

:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/alex/