[EventCalendar] little calendar, big calendar?

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:14:53 UTC 2008

Alex,  I think that the bigcalendar should default to showing ONLY events.

And we need to make the option REALLY CLEAR in the docs and FAQ section,
that both are available, because somehow I missed this entirely.

But I would think that the vast VAST majority of the time, the big calendar
should have only events in it, not posts.....

And by golly, I missed that entirely up to now.

Rick