[EventCalendar] Remove time from Upcoming Events widget

Steve Maunsell kiwiaudiophile at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 20:46:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

It is actually in template-functions.php that I needed to change this. The line

define('EC3_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE_EVENT','<a href="%LINK%">%TITLE% (%TIME%)</a>')

needs to be changed to

define('EC3_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE_EVENT','<a href="%LINK%">%TITLE%</a>')

and this removes the time from being shown in the Upcoming Events widget.