[EventCalendar] Help: How to center the month value in calendar

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Dec 29 23:12:46 UTC 2008

*Loads* of people are starting to complain about this. What's happened, has WP
2.7 changed the CSS for its wp-calender id?

blueantz at gmail.com wrote:
> I have WP version 2.7. My question is with Event Calendar v3.1.4 2.7 and was
> wondering how to center the month value in calendar. It seems the default is
> left justified.

Try adding something like this to your CSS:

#wp-calendar table caption {
  text-align:center;
}

Failing that, just search the archives. We've already dealt with this.

:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/alex/