[EventCalendar] Fatal Error

Jeff Dodson jeff at singularmarketing.com
Mon Dec 29 23:20:49 UTC 2008

Rick asked:

--------------------------------

did you upload the 3.2 into the SAME FOLDER that 3.14 was uploaded into

Because unless you have 2 copies of EC3 in the wp-content folder, this
shouldn't happen.

Rick

Adding to my recent update to keep the thread together (see below at bottom)
I did in fact upload to the same folder, but noticed that there is a folder
mismatch.  In 3.1.4, there is a folder called "gettext" that seems to be
called "languages" in the dev dev version.  I was going to delete the
"gettext" folder after I got things up and running but have not gotten there
yet.

Jeff Dodson

  _____