[EventCalendar] Help: How to center the month value in calendar

blueantz at gmail.com blueantz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:20:21 UTC 2008

That fixed it. Thanks a lot.

-----Original Message-----
From: eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net
[mailto:eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net] On Behalf Of Alex Tingle
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 6:13 PM
To: Support for EventCalendar plugin
Subject: Re: [EventCalendar] Help: How to center the month value in calendar

*Loads* of people are starting to complain about this. What's happened, has
WP

2.7 changed the CSS for its wp-calender id?

blueantz at gmail.com wrote:

> I have WP version 2.7. My question is with Event Calendar v3.1.4 2.7 and
was

> wondering how to center the month value in calendar. It seems the default
is

> left justified.

Try adding something like this to your CSS:

#wp-calendar table caption {

  text-align:center;

}

Failing that, just search the archives. We've already dealt with this.

:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/alex/