[EventCalendar] Events Calendar Background

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 03:28:55 UTC 2008

It's the fault of your theme.....
in   style.css  on line 743
you have a definition for wp-calendar td which calls for a background of
almost black (AAAAAA)  and a color of dark grey (3333333)

Change those to some more reasonable colors....

#wp-calendar th, #wp-calendar td background:#AAAAAA none repeat scroll 0 0;
color:#333333;
padding:5px;
text-align:center;
}

Get a copy of firebug and use it,  firebug makes finding this sort of thing
easy.

Rick