[EventCalendar] events as separate still show in post calendarand list

Jeff Dodson jeff at singularmarketing.com
Tue Dec 30 06:45:13 UTC 2008

I have my 3.2 dev2 site set up with "show only events" and for the most part
this in fact what it shows, on the calendar, however, if I click on a date
of an event in the calendar, in the upcoming event list, the post date and
clickable link to the post is displayed AND there is also displayed the
event date and another link to the post right below that.  So there are 2
links to the same post, one as the post itself, the other as the event.

Is there a way to keep the post info out of the upcoming event list?

Thanks,

Jeff