[EventCalendar] Help: How to center the month value in calendar

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:40:45 UTC 2008

looks weird unless you put the links at the bottom.  I personally like them
down there.  I think skin options would be nice but I also think maintaining
the connection to wp-calendar is a good thing.  I don't think we should stop
supporting it.  Is there a way to "override" the theme's CSS on just that
one item?