[EventCalendar] Day Links not working

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Dec 30 22:54:44 UTC 2008

On 30 Dec 2008, at 20:30, Steve Bessler wrote:

> If I change back to a default category template the issue if fixed.
>
> I had added some code so only the main events and not the sub/child
> category of events would show.
>
> Here is a copy of the modified template:
> http://www.strokersonline.com/images/category-6.txt

That file contains this:
<?php query_posts("cat=-1,-5,-7,-8,-48,-49,-52")?>

Um, I see what you are trying to do, but it won't work. The category
template page *already* has an implicit query, but you're subverting
that and replacing it with your own. At the same time, you're throwing
away any other query terms - that's what's causing your trouble.

If you don't actually *want* the cat=6 page, but you really want the
cat=6,-1,-5,-7,-8,-48,-49,-52 page, why not just use that. If you
don't like the URL, just add it to your ReWrite rules.