[EventCalendar] automating multiple entries

CVC webmaster cvc at cvcbike.org
Wed Dec 31 05:33:07 UTC 2008

On 12/30/08 8:20 PM, Rick Boatright wrote:
> uh, that's precisely the DEFINITION of recurring events.

not necessarily

I might have a list of unrelated events to enter on (say) the 1st, 3rd,
4th, 5th, 6th, 17th and 23rd of the month. There's no pattern to the
dates or the events -- thus no recurrence -- but it would still be
easier to enter these programmatically if that were supported.

In perl or python I might put the events in an array and then iterate
over the array. I am new to WP/PHP/EC3 and guess I'm asking if there's
some similar facility here as well.

> And so,  on deck for 3.3

Ah, OK. Thanks.

dn