[EventCalendar] support for batch editing of dates within event

David Nolan david.nolan at celtic-irish.co.uk
Wed Dec 31 13:45:19 UTC 2008

I see, thanks for the clarification. That would be quite useful now you
explain it like that.

Would would be nice to have an extra few buttons that adds two weeks,
3weeks, one month to the previous event date instead of having to change the
date each time. Is that possible? It would be a pain to use two different
systems

Many Thanks, and sorry for the late reply

Regards David