[EventCalendar] automating multiple entries

CVC webmaster cvc at cvcbike.org
Wed Dec 31 16:14:30 UTC 2008

On 12/31/08 5:06 AM, Rick Boatright wrote:
> if they're unrelated then each one will be a seperate POST in Wordpress,

OK

> and so I don't see how you can automate their entry.  You have to create
> each post, enter a title and descriptive text, and the date of the event.
>
> What's to automate?

This is a problem of scale. If I have five events, I don't care about
manually typing them in. If I have 500 (non-recurring) events, I care a
lot about having to type them in.

Mr. Google isn't much help with "Wordpress bulk entry" or "Wordpress
automation" -- any suggestions for handling this gratefully accepted.

dn