[EventCalendar] automating multiple entries

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 19:38:08 UTC 2008

short answer (having seen talk about issues like this on the WP Dev  and
testers list for the last 3 months.

NO.   Quickpress is designed for quickly smacking some plain text into a
post and publishing it.

If you need to screw with meta-data, or events, or custom fields, then
that's not quickpress, that's the regular create new.

Rick