[EventCalendar] Version 3.2.beta1

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 20:00:03 UTC 2008

On 12/31/08, Alex Tingle <alex at firetree.net> wrote:
> What does everyone else think. "Upcoming Events" or "Event List" widget?

Before everyone goes and votes, I would only add that we now have the
ability to display multiple event widgets on a single sidebar ... so,
one can display both past and upcoming events ... hence my
recommendation.  *steps aside*

> OK, I think that should be quite easy now. I suggest we keep it to a list of
> canned templates. What should they be?

Well, the template I am partial too is (3.1.4):

ec3_get_events(6, '%DATE%: <a href="%LINK%">%TITLE%</a>','','d','%MONTH%:');

Which groups events by month and then lists them by day (numeric only)
... you can see it on the bottom left at: http://rosaleeshow.com ...

Do you think it would be too cluttered to have "free entry" for the
available fields (template_event, template_day, date_format,
template_month) ?  I can just imagine that everyone might want to do
it a little different ... but, maybe that would open up things for too
many mistakes.

Damon