[EventCalendar] Done but with page errors IE6/7

Wibbles wibblesnospam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 00:36:22 UTC 2008

Hi, I have searched the archives and found a few references to this issue - is there any resolution available?

The EC displays fine in all browsers but both IE6 and 7 report 'done but with errors on page' - info that is given is:

Line 20
Char 79
Unterminated string constant

I have disabled all other plugins but as soon as I enable the EC (it does it when I enable just the EC not the widget) the errors return.
Runing WP 2.3.1 (latest ver) and I believ I am running the latest EC version as well.

Website is: http://shoalhavenheads.net.au

Many thanks in advance
Andy