[EventCalendar] Done but with page errors IE6/7

shotty shotty at optonline.net
Tue Feb 5 14:57:19 UTC 2008

I asked a while back, but no one responded...does anyone have any idea why this would happen:

When a user is visiting (not logged in) the event calendar shows links and everything works correctly...when they ARE logged in...it doesnt show links anymore...just the calendar, so they cant use it anymore...any ideas???

Thanks