[EventCalendar] Is this plugin still in development?

Darrell Schulte d at schulte.mn
Tue Jul 1 19:21:09 UTC 2008

On Jun 27, 2008, at 3:11 PM, L. Jennings Rancourt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone is still working on this plugin or is it
> getting abandoned? It would be a shame to abandon it - I think it's
> great and I have deployed it on a bunch of websites.  But if it's
> out of development I'd like to start phasing it out.  Looking
> forward to hearing back.

Lichen, others:

I'm listed as a developer for EventCalendar and the old day job (plus
life in general) get in the way of consistent development. I can't
speak for Alex or Jess, but my opportunities to devote time ebbs and
flows. As my time permits, I'll continue to contribute (albeit it
meager) to the plugin's development.

Darrell