[EventCalendar] Adding event calendar content to top of page

Jon Bradley jon at ninefootone.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 10:25:41 UTC 2008

I'm using  '?ec3_after=today' to show all the events after today but
at the moment this uses the same template as my 'index.php' page. Is
there a way of using some kind of PHP conditionals so I can change the
page title on this page alone to 'Events Diary'?

I've found a way of stying the individual posts differently using the
'if (in_category())' option but I can't find a way to change page
specific stuff.

Any ideas?

Jon

w. http://www.ninefootone.co.uk