[EventCalendar] Adding event calendar content to top of page

Jon Bradley jon at ninefootone.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 12:08:06 UTC 2008

I'm not sure I can really see what you've done there I'm afraid? I
have all my events in a 'Diary' category already. My settings are such
that the front page of my blog doesn't show the events, but when you
access the '?ec3_after=today' link it shows the events. I need to show
different content in the header of the front page and this 'page'
generated by '?ec3_after=today'.

Jon

w. http://www.ninefootone.co.uk
e. jon at ninefootone.co.uk