[EventCalendar] 404 on Event Calendar Category

Marc LaMaison marc.lamaison at cox.net
Wed Jul 9 21:53:10 UTC 2008

I working on my first WP Blog, and I have a question regarding:

"Keep Events Separate: the Event Category page shows future events, in
date order. Events do not appear on front page."

I assume this means that if I click in the Event Calendar category I
have designated in the setting, then I'm to expect a page with events
sorted by date.

I get a 404 clicking on the category.  I'm I doing something wrong?

My Event Calendar Settings:
Event category: Event Calendar
Show schedule within posts: Show schedule
Show events as blog entries: Keep Events Separate

I have 3 sample events.

Testing URL's
This is the Event Calendar Category http://www.upgrademedia.com/category/events/
This the the Page with the tags below http://www.upgrademedia.com/family-event-calendar/

Using the these tags in a WP Page work fine with Exec-PHP

<?php ec3_get_calendar(); ?>
<h3>Upcoming Events</h3>
<?php ec3_get_events(5); ?>