[EventCalendar] 404 on Event Calendar Category

Marc LaMaison marc.lamaison at cox.net
Thu Jul 10 18:57:41 UTC 2008

Sophia,

Thanks for the reply, I not sure I fully understand your suggests, as
I don't have much experience with the tool yet. But I will work
through then one at a time.

> I've never had the events show up in the category archives unless
> they're
> treated as normal posts.

Yea, but I'm still confused regarding this text on the Event Calendars
setting page.

> "Keep Events Separate: the Event Category page shows future events, in
> date order. Events do not appear on front page."

Doesn't this mean that if I select "Keep Events Separate" that the
Event Category page shows future events, in date order.

Thanks,

Marc