[EventCalendar] 404 on Event Calendar Category

Sophia Kelly sophia at sophiakelly.ca
Thu Jul 10 19:49:07 UTC 2008

Hi Marc,
Yes, it looks like they should be showing up on the events category page,
but they never have for me either, and I've used two versions of this plugin
on several sites in a fairly sophisticated way. Since it looks like there's
not a lot of development happening on this plugin, I'd look at other options
to tweak the rest of wordpress to get the results you want.

Sincerely,
Sophia