[EventCalendar] RE: PHPList Form Integration and EventCalendar conflict

Andrew Bubb andrewb at softhome.net
Mon Jul 21 01:52:27 UTC 2008

First of all thank you to the developers for this great plugin for
Wordpress.  I am running EventCalendar with the PHPList Form Integration
plugin.  I have EventCalendar set to "show schedule" within posts.  Both
plugins work fine.  The problem is that wherever PHPlist Form Integration is
embedded within the page (on sidebar1.php) an apparently random schedule
appears from EventCalendar.

Included files:

Sample.jpg - Sample screenshot of problem as displayed on the website

PHPList.php - code for the PHPList Form Integration Plugin

Sidebar1.php - code for the sidebar with the PHPList form Integration code
embedded.

If you can lend a hand or point me in the right direction to get this to
stop displaying I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you.

Andrew Bubb

andrewb at softhome.net