[EventCalendar] RE: WP 2.5.1 Big Calendar: I think I fixed it . . .

Mary Canady mcanady at comprendiagroup.com
Thu Jul 24 18:01:12 UTC 2008

OK, after much trial and error, I think I fixed it. This is what I did (in
addition to what I did on my prev. email):

1.       Made the width a fixed px width, instead of 100% as I know this
will work with my system:

.ec3_big_calendar table.ec3_calendar_table {

width: 500px !important;

table-layout: fixed !important;

}

2.       Changed a variable in my master style.css file, which indicated
that wp-calendar had to be 155 px. This is likely a vestige of the default
calendar that comes with wp. Don't know if this obviates the change I made
in #1, but I'm not touching anything right now!

Voila, stable for now:

http://comprendiagroup.com/calendar

Thanks to those who did so much work on this . . . I will donate soon.

J Mary