[EventCalendar] WP 2.5.1 Big Calendar Part III: spoke too soon . . .

Mary Canady mcanady at comprendiagroup.com
Sat Jul 26 01:25:43 UTC 2008

Is this thing on?? I take it this is not a very active group ;) Sorry to
spam you, but hopefully my trials and tribulations will help someone.

I spoke too soon. Long story short, I'm now using all of the current
patches, because some things are broken in the old version (Oct '07), some
things are broken in the new (May '08) . . . and the new seems less
"broken." Here is my one remaining problem:

The Big Calendar thinks it's a small calendar when I reload the next or
previous calendar the javascript ec3.go_next and prev buttons on the big
calendar, meaning that the dates are displayed with links, but the link for
the event text does not show. I'm fairly sure this could not be anything on
my end, and that one of the May '08 upgrades is interfering with the XML
upload of the links, since it was working with the Oct '07 release. I'm
going crazy looking at the code, but cannot figure it out and I'm hoping the
glitch will be clear to someone who is familiar with the code.

http://comprendiagroup.com/calendar

Help! So close! Thanks!

J Mary