[EventCalendar] Day link Issue

marting at webklan.com marting at webklan.com
Sat Jul 26 02:31:22 UTC 2008

 Hey guys, this is my fist post around here. First, I want to thanks
for this great and useful plugin.
 Second, I will ask some of your help.
 I have the following problem, when I add a post as event with a
future date when I click in the day link of the calendar the link send
me to a page looking for all entries with posting date equal to that
date, and no post is found.
 For example, today is 25 and I posted a new event published today
but with date for 27. If I click on the day of the calendar marked
with an event for day 27 it sends me to this link
 http://www.educacionbiz.com/?m=20080727&cat=3
 This is like ask all the posts added to wordpress the day 27 (two
days in the future) so there is nothing found, and I get a "not found
message".
 I am making some mistake in my posting or eventcalendar
configuration or this is a bug ?
 I am using eventcalendar 3.1.1 and Wordpress 2.6.
 Cheers.
 Martin.