[EventCalendar] WP 2.5.1 Big Calendar part IV: still not working, progress?

Mary Canady mcanady at comprendiagroup.com
Sat Jul 26 17:01:31 UTC 2008

OK, by this point you're all likely feeling sorry for me. But I think if we
can get the big calendars working on 2.5 it will be monumental! I just
realized the following:

These files contain the big calendar patches (extensive, Nov. 2007,
documented here
<http://wpcal-archive.firetree.net/2007-November/002730.html> ):

http://np.zzxc.net/patch5.zip

These files contain the WP 2.5 patches (fairly minor, the files originated
from the earlier Oct. 2007 release, 3.1.1rc3):

http://www.williamswriting.com/blog/2008/wordpress-25-and-event-calendar/

Neither files contain both patches. Don't laugh at me for not realizing this
sooner ;) Why the big calendar was working with the files from the second
link, I'll never know. The information is probably somewhere on sourceforge,
but the latest downloads are from Oct. 2007.

I "fixed" this issue and made the 2.5 patches to the big calendar patch
files (first link). Now, my "prev" and "next" links at the bottom of the
page link not to calendars, but lists of events. HELP!!

http://comprendiagroup.com/calendar

Thanks for listening, and any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Mary Canady, Ph.D.

Ph. 858.922.6640

 <mailto:mcanady at comprendiagroup.com> mcanady at comprendiagroup.com

Comprendia, LLC.