[EventCalendar] Day link Issue

Mary Canady mcanady at comprendiagroup.com
Sun Jul 27 22:46:15 UTC 2008

Hi—as you guys can see from my earlier posts, there are a lot of EC versions out there, and on the “official” sourceforge site, the last download version is from Oct. 2007. There are some “diff” files there which indicate which changes you need to make to these files if you are using WP 2.5, but they don’t actually have the “finished” files there. Sourceforge is for experienced programmers, which most of us are not (but we are grateful that the information exists).

Long story short, if you are using WP 2.5 or newer, you should use these files:

http://www.williamswriting.com/blog/2008/wordpress-25-and-event-calendar/

Note that these files don’t support the big calendar.

(one more plea for someone to have mercy and make the big calendar + WP 2.5 files available ;)

J Mary