[EventCalendar] Day link Issue

marting at webklan.com marting at webklan.com
Mon Jul 28 14:59:29 UTC 2008

 Absolutely beautiful, this is what I wanted. Works great.
 Thank you very much Mary :)
 Cheers.
 Martin.
 On Mon 28/07/08 00:40 , Andy Kieffer akieffer at gmail.com sent:
 Thanks Mary - you rock.  This fixed my problem.
 Martin, I hope it works for you too.
 Andy
 On Jul 27, 2008, at 5:46 PM, Mary Canady wrote:
 Hi—as you guys can see from my earlier posts, there are a lot of
EC versions out there, and on the “official” sourceforge site, the
last download version is from Oct. 2007. There are some “diff”
files there which indicate which changes you need to make to these
files if you are using WP 2.5, but they don’t actually have the
“finished” files there. Sourceforge is for experienced
programmers, which most of us are not (but we are grateful that the
information exists).   Long story short, if you are using WP 2.5 or
newer, you should use these files:
http://www.williamswriting.com/blog/2008/wordpress-25-and-event-calendar/
[1]  Note that these files don’t support the big calendar.  (one
more plea for someone to have mercy and make the big calendar + WP 2.5
files available ;)  J  Mary  From: eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net
[2] [ mailto:eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net [3]] On Behalf Of
marting at webklan.com [4]