[EventCalendar] WP 2.5.1 Big Calendar part V: everything but small calendar dates working

Mary Canady mcanady at comprendiagroup.com
Tue Jul 29 03:31:11 UTC 2008

Hello,

OK, several of us have gotten WP2.5+ to work with EC (see my last post). To
my knowledge, no one has gotten the big calendar to work with WP2.5+. The
latest for me is that I've added the WP2.5+ patches and the big calendar
patches together, and the files are here:

http://comprendiagroup.com/eventcalendarWORKS.zip

I am still confused because it appeared to me as though nothing changed on
my site, and all of a sudden the big calendars were working. However, the
captions on both big and small calendars still aren't working, and the date
links on the small calendars aren't working. Help? I am also confused
because it appears that the links on the days on the small calendar always
remain the same, and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

Out of desperation, I have read through many past posts and seen that others
have wondered about the development of this plugin, and at least one person
indicated they would be willing to pay for development. I am in that boat
too, as my website is commercial and I really need something dependable.
Comments from others who would support the plugin monetarily if it were
being supported/updated more regularly? Right now, there is the small link
from Firetree for paypal donations, but it is a bit is a bit hidden and hard
to know whether to invest in a plugin that might go under . . . do the
developers have any comments?

Mary