[EventCalendar] Big calendar, multiple categories, and WP2.5

Cris McConkey cmcc at lightlink.com
Sun May 4 22:00:37 UTC 2008

I was unable to run the patch for WP2.5 compatibility.  Someone on the
list posted the complete code doe the ec3.js and eventcalendar3.php
files and that has worked great.

Now, I need multiple calendars (on different categories).  I tried the
patch for big calendar 5, but of course that just hung, so I tried to
edit manually, and of course that resulted in errors.

At least I am not so lame that I couldn't put my site back together again.

Does any one have the complete files for big calendar that will run of
wp2.5?

--Cris
--

Visit Tompkins County & Ithaca Against the War, weblog for Tompkins
County War resisters

tompkinsagainstwar.org <http://tompkinsagainstwar.org/>

Subscribe to community event calendar with iCal, Lightning or Sunbird.