[EventCalendar] Re: Categories and Sorting by Advanced Queries

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Sun May 4 22:01:36 UTC 2008

Liam,
I know this may be too simple, but if you assign a post to Events AND
another category, then that will do most, if not all of what you want.
I do this on the club website I manage, (although the events are mixed
with regular posts) and it seems to work ok, so I suggest experimenting
a bit!
oh yes - the website I refer to is http://www.budworthsc.org.uk/ if you
care to take a look. (try the Articles menu item for example.)
HTH
Chris